You simply can't put your livelihood at risk with a CDL violation.
Collin County, TX CDL Violations
CDL Violations Within Jurisdiction of Collin County
Do you have a commercial driver’s license (CDL) and have received a CDL violation within the legal jurisdiction of Collin County? Do you drive for a living? If so, you need experienced and professional legal representation as soon as possible. You know how important it is to protect your CDL. Convictions and even plea agreements of some CDL violations can result in a suspension of your CDL. Without your CDL, you can’t drive for a living. With so much at risk, it’s extremely important to have a qualified CDL legal professional on your side to protect your ability to make a living.
Convictions of CDL traffic violations will quickly put a CDL holder’s driving privileges and employment at risk. Entering the wrong plea in court to a CDL violation can result in a suspension or disqualification of your CDL, accumulation of CSA points, and termination from employment. With so much on the line, why take the risk. Hire a CDL violation lawyer who has the experience, knowledge and skills to protect your very valuable CDL.
Federal and State laws forbid Texas courts from offering CDL holders any plea agreement to avoid a conviction. Under these conditions, success would seem impossible. But, a well-qualified CDL violation attorney can give you a fighting chance. There are options. Our experience and knowledge of the law put us in the advantageous position to achieve our goal with your case; dismissal or no effect on your CDL record! We’ve handled thousands of CDL traffic citations; the majority of which resulted in dismissals and/or no adverse effect to our clients’ CDL driving records.
CDL Holders Are Unique and Have Unique Legal Needs For Violations
CDL holders are quite unique; not only for the qualifications required to obtain and hold a commercial driver’s license but also for the high standards to which they are held by traffic law enforcement. CDL holders are well aware that their livelihoods depend on maintaining an active and valid CDL. Receiving traffic violations can quickly put CDL holders in serious jeopardy of losing their jobs, either because the licensing authority suspends their CDLs or their insurance companies refuse to insure them. If you get a CDL violation in Collin County or almost any other jurisdiction in Texas, don't take a chance. Hire the Law Office of Todd E. Tkach, P.C. to protect your license and your livelihood.
Without an experienced Collin County CDL violation ticket lawyer working to protect your ability to make a living, you may not be aware of other options available to you for your case. The Collin County CDL violation attorneys with Todd E. Tkach, P.C. will aggressively pursue a dismissal of the charges. If necessary, we’ll take your case to trial. Additionally, if you are ultimately convicted of a serious violation, we may be able to appeal your conviction.
CDL Revocation, Suspension or Disqualification
Don't try and fight your CDL violation alone!
It can cost you extra money, will take you off the road and result in a conviction on your record. Get the help of an experience CDL attorney.
Other Collin County CDL Violation Pages
- Attorney Help for a Collin County CDL Disqualification
- Attorney Help for a Collin County CDL Revocation
- Attorney Help for a Collin County CDL Suspension
- CDL Violations Within Jurisdiction of Collin County
- Don’t Let a Collin County CDL Disqualification Take Away Your Livelihood
- Don’t Let a Collin County CDL Revocation Take Away Your Livelihood
- Don’t Let a Collin County CDL Suspension Take Away Your Livelihood
- The Effect of a Collin County CDL Disqualification on Insurance and Future Employment
- The Effect of a Collin County CDL Revocation on Insurance and Future Employment
- The Effect of a Collin County CDL Suspension on Insurance and Future Employment
- Experienced Collin County CDL Ticket Lawyer
- Collin County Commercial Truck Driver Lawyer
- Collin County CDL Violation Defense Attorney
- Collin County Trucking Law Firm
- Collin County Lawyers for Truck Drivers
- Texas Point System and Collin County CDL Disqualification
- Texas Point System and Collin County CDL Revocation
- Texas Point System and Collin County CDL Suspension
Our CDL video library
Please explore our video library about CDL violations.
See Our Entire Library of Traffic Ticket Videos
Protect your ability to earn a living
The penalties for CDL violation are tough in the State of Texas. You need experienced representation to protect your license.