You simply can't put your livelihood at risk with a CDL violation.
Richland Hills, TX CDL Violations
CDL Violations Within Jurisdiction of Richland Hills
Do you have a commercial driver’s license (CDL) and have received a CDL violation within the legal jurisdiction of Richland Hills? Do you drive for a living? If so, you need experienced and professional legal representation as soon as possible. You know how important it is to protect your CDL. Convictions and even plea agreements of some CDL violations can result in a suspension of your CDL. Without your CDL, you can’t drive for a living. With so much at risk, it’s extremely important to have a qualified CDL legal professional on your side to protect your ability to make a living.
Convictions of CDL traffic violations will quickly put a CDL holder’s driving privileges and employment at risk. Entering the wrong plea in court to a CDL violation can result in a suspension or disqualification of your CDL, accumulation of CSA points, and termination from employment. With so much on the line, why take the risk. Hire a CDL violation lawyer who has the experience, knowledge and skills to protect your very valuable CDL.
Federal and State laws forbid Texas courts from offering CDL holders any plea agreement to avoid a conviction. Under these conditions, success would seem impossible. But, a well-qualified CDL violation attorney can give you a fighting chance. There are options. Our experience and knowledge of the law put us in the advantageous position to achieve our goal with your case; dismissal or no effect on your CDL record! We’ve handled thousands of CDL traffic citations; the majority of which resulted in dismissals and/or no adverse effect to our clients’ CDL driving records.
CDL Holders Are Unique and Have Unique Legal Needs For Violations
CDL holders are quite unique; not only for the qualifications required to obtain and hold a commercial driver’s license but also for the high standards to which they are held by traffic law enforcement. CDL holders are well aware that their livelihoods depend on maintaining an active and valid CDL. Receiving traffic violations can quickly put CDL holders in serious jeopardy of losing their jobs, either because the licensing authority suspends their CDLs or their insurance companies refuse to insure them. If you get a CDL violation in Richland Hills or almost any other jurisdiction in Texas, don't take a chance. Hire the Law Office of Todd E. Tkach, P.C. to protect your license and your livelihood.
Without an experienced Richland Hills CDL violation ticket lawyer working to protect your ability to make a living, you may not be aware of other options available to you for your case. The Richland Hills CDL violation attorneys with Todd E. Tkach, P.C. will aggressively pursue a dismissal of the charges. If necessary, we’ll take your case to trial. Additionally, if you are ultimately convicted of a serious violation, we may be able to appeal your conviction.
CDL Revocation, Suspension or Disqualification
In addition to defending you for your CDL violations, we can also defend your CDL itself in any revocation, suspension or disqualification action almost anywhere in the State of Texas. For further information, see Our CDL Defense Practice.
Don't try and fight your CDL violation alone!
It can cost you extra money, will take you off the road and result in a conviction on your record. Get the help of an experience CDL attorney.
Other Richland Hills CDL Violation Pages
- Attorney Help for a Richland Hills CDL Disqualification
- Attorney Help for a Richland Hills CDL Revocation
- Attorney Help for a Richland Hills CDL Suspension
- CDL Violations Within Jurisdiction of Richland Hills
- Don’t Let a Richland Hills CDL Disqualification Take Away Your Livelihood
- Don’t Let a Richland Hills CDL Revocation Take Away Your Livelihood
- Don’t Let a Richland Hills CDL Suspension Take Away Your Livelihood
- The Effect of a Richland Hills CDL Disqualification on Insurance and Future Employment
- The Effect of a Richland Hills CDL Revocation on Insurance and Future Employment
- The Effect of a Richland Hills CDL Suspension on Insurance and Future Employment
- Experienced Richland Hills CDL Ticket Lawyer
- Richland Hills Commercial Truck Driver Lawyer
- Richland Hills CDL Violation Defense Attorney
- Richland Hills Trucking Law Firm
- Richland Hills Lawyers for Truck Drivers
- Texas Point System and Richland Hills CDL Disqualification
- Texas Point System and Richland Hills CDL Revocation
- Texas Point System and Richland Hills CDL Suspension
Our CDL video library
Please explore our video library about CDL violations.
See Our Entire Library of Traffic Ticket Videos
Protect your ability to earn a living
The penalties for CDL violation are tough in the State of Texas. You need experienced representation to protect your license.