Local Traffic Tickets
We have a localized practice for this jurisdiction. Scroll down to read more.
Nevada, TX Traffic Tickets
Citations in the City of Nevada Municipal Court
There are many reasons to hire an attorney if you receive a Nevada traffic citation. Unfortunately, most people don’t. In fact, only about 5% of people who receive traffic citations hire lawyers for assistance. Of the 95% who don’t hire lawyers, the overwhelming majority simply pay their ticket. Although it seems like the easiest thing to do, simply paying a ticket can have disastrous results; Paying the ticket means that you are pleading guilty, and are therefore, convicted. That can cost several hundred or even thousands of dollars in fines, increased insurance rates and Texas Department of Public Safety surcharges.
Have You Received a Nevada Traffic Citation?
You only have a few days from the day you received your Nevada traffic citation to either set it for a court hearing or pay it. If you don't, a warrant will be issued for your arrest. Don't just pay your court fine. Instead, pay the law office of Todd E. Tkach a small fee to try to get your citation dismissed and protect your driving record!
If you simply pay the fine for your citation, you are pleading guilty. If it is a moving violation, that becomes a part of your driving record and could raise your insurance premiums. In that event, you end up paying the full amount of your fine several times over the next few years.
Our goal is to have the Nevada charges against you dismissed. If we cannot get your citation dismissed, we will aggressively negotiate with the prosecutor to achieve the best possible result for you. A large percentage of our clients' citations are dismissed and will never appear on their driving records.
You only have a few days to either request a court appearance or pay your fine. If you do nothing, a warrant for your arrest will be issued. Don't wait! Hire us now to take care of your citation.
Has a Warrant for Your Arrest Already Been Issued?
No problem. If you hire us, we'll post a surety bond to lift (remove) the warrant and have your case set for a hearing. Then, we'll fight to have your citation dismissed.
We Cover All DFW Metroplex Jurisdictions and Most of Texas
We cover all jurisdictions and courts in the DFW Metroplex.
The DFW Metroplex is one of the USA's "mega-places" as measured both in physical size and population. It contains 13 counties and 210 cities and towns
Each city, municipality and Justice of the Peace Court throughout the Dallas / Fort Worth metroplex has its’ own unique procedures and fine amounts for citations. Each court has its’ own procedures and guidelines. Knowing each court’s procedures and guidelines is crucial to achieving a favorable outcome.
We also cover most jurisdictions in Texas.
In addition to the greater DFW Metroplex, we also can cover almost any other jurisdiction in Texas. The only ones we don't cover are those in Harris County (including Houston Municipal) and Bexar county (including San Antonio Municipal.) If you have a question about if we can help you in the jurisdiction where you have a ticket, warrant, CDL issue or other legal matter, please call us.
Suspension or Revocation Help
Our local traffic ticket practice in your community
We serve your community and cover all aspects of traffic ticket cases.
Other Nevada Ticket Pages
- Jurisdiction of the City of Nevada
- Nevada Administrative Driver License Hearing Representation
- Nevada Arrest Warrant
- Nevada Attorney Help for Driver License Suspension
- Nevada DPS Driver License Hearing
- Nevada Driver License Suspension Hearing Attorney
- Nevada Driver License Suspension Hearing Lawyer
- Nevada Driver License Suspension Notification
- Nevada Lawyer Help for Driver License Suspension
- Nevada Municipal Court Warrant
- Nevada Occupational Driver License Attorney
- Nevada Occupational Driver License Information
- Nevada Occupational Driver License Lawyer
- Nevada Occupational Driver License - ODL
- Nevada Speeding Ticket
- Nevada Speeding Ticket Attorney
- Nevada Speeding Ticket Lawyer
- Nevada Suspended Driver License
- Nevada Suspended Driver License and Reinstatement Information
- Nevada Ticket Attorney
- Nevada Ticket Dismissal
- Nevada Ticket Lawyer
- Nevada Ticket Warrant
- Nevada Traffic Attorney
- Nevada Traffic Citation
- Nevada Traffic Lawyer
- Nevada Traffic Ticket
- Nevada Traffic Ticket Attorney
- Nevada Traffic Ticket Lawyer
- Nevada Traffic Violation
- Nevada Traffic Violation Attorney
- Nevada Traffic Violation Lawyer
- Nevada Traffic Warrant
- Nevada Warrant
- Nevada Warrant Lifted
- Nevada Warrant Roundup
- Driving with a Suspended or Revoked Driver License in Nevada
- TxDPS Suspension Notification Nevada Defense Attorney
- TxDPS Suspension Notification Nevada Defense Lawyer
Our traffic tickets video library
Please explore our video library about traffic ticket cases.
See Our Entire Library of Traffic Ticket Videos
You need knowledgeable and skilled representation if you get a traffic ticket
Getting a traffic ticket impacts your for years: your driving record, insurance costs and potentially state surcharges. Don't simply pay the ticket. Instead, get a better outcome.