Local Traffic Tickets

Citations in Wise County Justice of the Peace (JP) Courts

Click here to browse all of the jurisdictions we serve in DFW and Texas.

Web Pages of Interest

Wise County Justice of the Peace (JP) Arrest Warrant
Wise County Justice of the Peace (JP) Court Warrant
Wise County Justice of the Peace (JP) Warrant
Wise County Justice of the Peace (JP) Warrant Lifted
Wise County Speeding Ticket
Wise County Speeding Ticket Attorney
Wise County Speeding Ticket Lawyer
Wise County Ticket Attorney
Wise County Ticket Dismissal
Wise County Ticket Lawyer
Wise County Ticket Warrant
Wise County Traffic Attorney
Wise County Traffic Citation
Wise County Traffic Lawyer
Wise County Traffic Ticket
Wise County Traffic Ticket Attorney
Wise County Traffic Ticket Lawyer
Wise County Traffic Violation
Wise County Traffic Violation Attorney
Wise County Traffic Violation Lawyer
Wise County Traffic Warrant
Wise County Warrant Roundup

Have You Received a Traffic Citation!

Don't just pay your court fine. Instead, pay the law office of Todd E. Tkach a small fee to try to get your citation dismissed and protect your driving record!

If you simply pay the fine for your citation, you are pleading guilty. If it is a moving violation, that becomes a part of your driving record and could raise your insurance premiums. In that event, you end up paying the full amount of your fine several times over the next few years.

Our goal is to have the charges against you dismissed. If we cannot get your citation dismissed, we will aggressively negotiate with the prosecutor to achieve the best possible result for you. A large percentage of our clients' citations are dismissed and will never appear on their driving records.

You only have a few days to either request a court appearance or pay your fine. If you do nothing, a warrant for your arrest will be issued. Don't wait! Hire us now to take care of your citation.

Has a Warrant for Your Arrest Already Been Issued!

No problem. If you hire us, we'll post a surety bond to lift (remove) the warrant and have your case set for a hearing. Then, we'll fight to have your citation dismissed.

Why Are Some Cases in Justice of the Peace (JP) Courts in Wise County?

All traffic tickets are criminal violations and are classified in Texas as Class “C” misdemeanors. After a law enforcement officer issues a traffic ticket, the information from the traffic stop is forwarded to a court to begin the procedure against whom the ticket was issued. In Texas, all traffic ticket cases are filed in either a Municipal Court or a Justice of the Peace (JP) Court in the county where the ticket was issued. The Court into which the case is filed is determined by the type of law enforcement officer who issued the citation. If the ticket was issued by a police officer of a particular city or municipality, it will be filed in that city’s municipal court. If issued by a county police officer, such as a Constable, Sheriff or Texas State Trooper, it will be filed in one of the Justice of the Peace (JP) Courts in that county.

We Serve all Justice of the Peace (JP) Courts in Wise County

All Texas counties have at least one Justice of the Peace (JP) Court and more-populated counties can have many more. We serve all JP Courts in Wise County