Providence Village, TX Traffic Tickets
Providence Village Municipal Court Warrant
You forgot about a Providence Village traffic ticket and now you have a Providence Village municipal court warrant for your arrest. It happens! It’s not the end of the world, but it’s a problem that must be taken care of. It won’t just go away. With an outstanding Providence Village municipal court warrant for your arrest, you are subject to arrest at any time. At home, work or driving anywhere. If you are detained for any reason, you could be arrested and taken to jail. The good news is that we lift Providence Village municipal court warrants. I’m attorney Todd E. Tkach. Our law practice includes traffic citation defense and the warrants that often accompany outstanding traffic tickets. We represent people in all jurisdictions throughout North Texas, with the majority of our appearances in Dallas, Tarrant, Providence Village, Collin, Rockwall, Kaufman and Ellis counties.
If you receive a Providence Village traffic ticket, you only have a few days to take some action or a Providence Village Municipal Court Warrant for your arrest will be issued. If a warrant gets issued, you only have a few options, and most of them are not good. You could simply do nothing. That all but insures that you will eventually get arrested. Not a good option. You could also just pay the ticket. But, that means you are pleading guilty and you are convicted of the citation. A conviction has long term financial consequences, including a high fine, DPS points, surcharges and higher auto insurance rates. Another option for a Providence Village municipal court warrant is to post your own cash bond. Although that will lift the warrant, it’s very expensive. It requires a cash outlay of several hundred dollars, which the court holds until you show up to court to resolve your outstanding ticket. If you fail to show for court, you forfeit your cash bond.
I have a much better solution. Keep your cash and protect your driving record! For a one-time flat fee, hire Todd E. Tkach to post an attorney bond, lift the Providence Village municipal court warrant for your arrest. For that same low fee, we’ll enter a plea of not guilty, set your case for a pretrial hearing, attend the hearing, meet with the prosecutor, negotiate the best deal possible, plea your case to the Judge and send you a letter by mail or email notifying you of the results of the hearing. Call attorney Todd E. Tkach now for your free consultation.
Types of Providence Village Municipal Court Warrants
Generally, there are two types of Providence Village municipal court warrants for citations; Alias warrants and Capias warrants:
Alias warrants go into effect after you receive a traffic citation if before your appearance date, you fail to either: 1) pay your traffic citation; or 2) request a court hearing. After the Providence Village municipal court warrant is issued, if you are stopped, for any reason, you are subject to arrest. Are you in this situation now? Do you have outstanding Alias warrants? Call attorney Todd E. Tkach now! We can post an attorney bond to lift the Providence Village municipal court warrant for your arrest and set your case for hearing. At the hearing, we strive for a dismissal of the charge(s) against you. If a dismissal can’t be obtained, we’ll aggressively negotiate to obtain the best possible result for you.
Capias warrants are issued when you fail to comply with a plea agreement that you entered into regarding a previous citation. It may be that you agreed to pay a certain fine within a certain time and to not get any other traffic citations within a certain time period. Failure to comply with any part of that agreement will result in a Capias warrant being issued for your arrest. In this situation, it’s probably too late for us to be able to help. You must either pay the fine or remain subject to arrest at any time.
Providence Village Municipal Court Warrant Roundups
From time to time, anywhere from two (2) to four (4) times per year, most cities and municipalities in the Dallas and Ft. Worth metroplex conduct warrant roundups. What is a warrant roundup? This is when cities and jurisdictions devise and implement plans to actively pursue the arrest of anyone who has outstanding warrants for traffic citations. However, some jurisdictions don’t bother with warrant roundups, but rather have a year –round program to actively arrest anyone with outstanding warrants from that jurisdiction. If you think this can’t happen to you, think again! Many times, we have posted attorney bonds to bail people out of jail who had outstanding Providence Village municipal court warrants who were arrested during routine traffic stops, at work or at home. Law enforcement officers do not discriminate when it comes to outstanding Providence Village municipal court warrants. They will show up at the homes and/or work places of anyone who has outstanding Providence Village municipal court warrants, and arrest them. Don’t let this happen to you!
Additional Information About Warrant Roundups
For additional information about warrant roundups, please see:
Also, please see:
Getting Yourself Arrested for a Ticket Warrant Is Expensive
Getting arrested on an outstanding warrant for an unpaid ticket is the most expensive way to resolve your traffic ticket! First, you will have to bond yourself out of jails with a cash bond for the full amount owed. Second, you will face the highest amount of the fine, known as the "window rate." Thirdly, you will face additional fees for court costs and the collection expense of arresting you. Fourth, if you were pulled over while driving and arrested, your car might be impounded and you might face towing and impound fees to get your car back. Finally, you could also face significant State of Texas surcharges. Plus, you will loose more money from the resulting time away from work, plus the embarrassment of being arrested. This is the worst and most expensive of all possible outcomes.
If you have one or more outstanding warrants for your arrest for unpaid traffic tickets, there are much more favorable outcomes possible that will cost less and eliminate additional the hassle.
Todd E. Tkach Can Lift Your Warrant
Let me suggest an alternative. Keep your cash and protect your driving record! For a nominal fee, hire attorney Todd E. Tkach, to post an attorney bond, lift the warrant and go to court to fight for a dismissal of the traffic ticket. The process is very easy and quick. All you have to do is sign a bond form for us to process and file with the court. You don’t even have to go to court, unless you want to. We’ll take care of everything and will promptly notify you of the court result. Just call us at 214-999-0595 to talk with one of our courteous staff members.
Suspension or Revocation Help
Our local traffic ticket practice in your community
We serve your community and cover all aspects of traffic ticket cases.
Other Providence Village Ticket Pages
- Jurisdiction of the City of Providence Village
- Providence Village Administrative Driver License Hearing Representation
- Providence Village Arrest Warrant
- Providence Village Attorney Help for Driver License Suspension
- Providence Village DPS Driver License Hearing
- Providence Village Driver License Suspension Hearing Attorney
- Providence Village Driver License Suspension Hearing Lawyer
- Providence Village Driver License Suspension Notification
- Providence Village Lawyer Help for Driver License Suspension
- Providence Village Municipal Court Warrant
- Providence Village Occupational Driver License Attorney
- Providence Village Occupational Driver License Information
- Providence Village Occupational Driver License Lawyer
- Providence Village Occupational Driver License - ODL
- Providence Village Speeding Ticket
- Providence Village Speeding Ticket Attorney
- Providence Village Speeding Ticket Lawyer
- Providence Village Suspended Driver License
- Providence Village Suspended Driver License and Reinstatement Information
- Providence Village Ticket Attorney
- Providence Village Ticket Dismissal
- Providence Village Ticket Lawyer
- Providence Village Ticket Warrant
- Providence Village Traffic Attorney
- Providence Village Traffic Citation
- Providence Village Traffic Lawyer
- Providence Village Traffic Ticket
- Providence Village Traffic Ticket Attorney
- Providence Village Traffic Ticket Lawyer
- Providence Village Traffic Violation
- Providence Village Traffic Violation Attorney
- Providence Village Traffic Violation Lawyer
- Providence Village Traffic Warrant
- Providence Village Warrant
- Providence Village Warrant Lifted
- Providence Village Warrant Roundup
- Driving with a Suspended or Revoked Driver License in Providence Village
- TxDPS Suspension Notification Providence Village Defense Attorney
- TxDPS Suspension Notification Providence Village Defense Lawyer
Our traffic tickets video library
Please explore our video library about traffic ticket cases.
See Our Entire Library of Traffic Ticket Videos
You need knowledgeable and skilled representation if you get a traffic ticket
Getting a traffic ticket impacts your for years: your driving record, insurance costs and potentially state surcharges. Don't simply pay the ticket. Instead, get a better outcome.