Westworth Village, TX Traffic Tickets
Westworth Village Warrant Lifted | Warrants Lifted In DFW and Across Texas
If you get a traffic ticket in Westworth Village and do not resolve it with the court before your appearance date printed on the ticket (a few days from the date of the ticket) by either: 1) paying your traffic citation in full; or 2) requesting a court hearing, the ticket will automatically go into warrant status and a physical alias warrant for your arrest will be issued as soon as a judge gets around to signing it. At that time, you may be subject to arrest at any time unless you get the Westworth Village warrant lifted.
Obviously, the possibility of being arrested and taken to jail isn't pleasant so you very much want to get the warrant lifted before an officer knocks on your door or pulls you over while driving. However, if you get the knock at the door first and land in jail, you will still have to get all of your warrants lifted in order to get out of jail.
A ticket in warrant also gets real expensive real fast! Once your ticket is in warrant, you will be subject to additional fees such as collection fees and warrant fees. Plus, the fines for tickets that go into warrant automatically go to their maximum rates. Finally, a failure-to-appear charge will likely be added to the charges against you with its fines and fees. You are going to need the help of an attorney to not only get your Westworth Village warrants lifted, but to also eliminate or at least reduce any additional fines, fees and court costs.
But first, we need to keep you out of jail or get you out of jail if you have already been arrested.
Nobody should have to worry about a traffic ticket warrant. Even worse, nobody should land in jail because of an arrest warrant for an unpaid ticket. Please understand that you arrest CAN happen and recent improvements in the Westworth Village municipal court system make it more likely that it is going to happen unless you take action right away!
However, having a ticket go into warrant doesn't have to involve a lot of drama; it doesn't need to go this way! We can easily and quickly get your Westworth Village warrant lifted. It can happen very quickly and is not at all expensive. For one small flat-rate fee we can lift the warrant and resolve the underlying ticket with the best possible outcome, including the possibility of its outright dismissal!
We Can Get Your Westworth Village Warrant Lifted
If you have one or more open alias warrant for your arrest, for one small flat-rate fee, we will immediately post an attorney bond and have your warrants lifted so you are no longer in danger of being arrested. Then, we will then send a notice of representation to the court, enter a plea of not guilty on your behalf and set your traffic ticket case for a court pretrial hearing.
The process is very easy and quick. All you have to do is sign a bond form for us to process and file with the court. You don’t even have to go to court, unless you want to. We’ll take care of everything and will promptly notify you of the court result. Just call us at 214-999-0595 to talk with one of our courteous staff members.
Even if your ticket is in an alias warrant, outright dismissal of the ticket or other favorable outcomes are not lost just because of the warrant and more-preferred outcomes are still available to you.
We will meet with your case's prosecutors in the pretrial process and try for an outright dismissal based on the facts of the case and the law. If we can't get a dismissal of the ticket, you will have two options:
- We can go to trial and try the case on its merits, or
- Seek a settlement of the case with reduced fines and fees and even attempt to get deferred adjudication to keep any conviction off your driving record so it doesn't increase you insurance rate or make you subject to expensive state surcharges.
In every event, your rights will be protected and we will seek on your behalf the most favorable outcome possible.
Until You Get Your Westworth Village Warrant Lifted, You Are Indeed Subject To Arrest
There are many urban legends about traffic ticket warrants and most of them are totally wrong and can land you in jail. Many think that overworked police officers have more important policing duties to perform and won't bother with warrants resulting from unpaid traffic tickets. This particular myth overlooks the special enforcement arm of the municipal courts.
Like many big cities, the City of Westworth Village has a separate law enforcement agency to serve warrants and make arrests on behalf of the municipal court. In Westworth Village, this agency is called the City Marshals Office and it is a sworn force separate from the Westworth Village Police Department. City Marshals are sworn peace officers with the powers of arrest. Officers from the City Marshals or the Westworth Village Police may arrest you for the open warrant at any time unless you get the Westworth Village warrant lifted. The City Marshals will likely be the ones who will seek you out at your home, place of work or even at your school to make the arrest. The Westworth Village Police will be the ones that pull you over while you are driving and arrest when they run your license through their computer check and discover the open warrant against you.
Also, any law enforcement agency in Texas may arrest you for any warrant issued by any court in Texas. Once a year, over 300 law enforcement agencies will band together for The Great Texas Warrant Roundup in a coordinated statewide effort to reduce the backlog of open arrest warrants for unpaid traffic tickets across the state.
Even if you somehow avoid arrest, the State of Texas has a "scofflaw" statue that will place a hold on your drivers license renewal and your auto registration renewal unless you get your Westworth Village warrant lifted. A warrant isn't something you should ignore; deal with it properly through an experienced attorney so you don't have to worry or be out of pocket for a lot of unnecessary expenses.
Getting Yourself Arrested for a Ticket Warrant Is Expensive
Getting arrested on an outstanding warrant for an unpaid ticket is the most expensive and disruptive way to resolve your traffic ticket! First, you will have to bond yourself out of jail with a cash bond equivalent to the full amount owed. Second, you will face the highest amount of the fine, known as the "window rate." Thirdly, you will face additional fees for court costs and the collection expense of arresting you. Fourth, you may also face a new failure-to-appear charge along with its fines and fees. Fifth, if you were pulled over while driving and arrested, your car might be impounded and you might face towing and impound fees to get your car back. Sixth, you could also face significant State of Texas surcharges. Plus, you will loose more money from the resulting time away from work, plus the embarrassment of being arrested. This is the worst and most expensive of all possible outcomes.
If you have one or more outstanding warrants for your arrest for unpaid traffic tickets, there are much more favorable outcomes possible that will cost much less and eliminate additional the hassle of an arrest.
Todd E. Tkach Can Lift Your Warrant
Let me suggest an alternative. Keep your cash and protect your driving record! For a nominal fee, hire attorney Todd E. Tkach, can get your Westworth Village warrant lifted by posting an attorney bond that will lift the warrant and go to court to fight for a dismissal of the traffic ticket.
Suspension or Revocation Help
Our local traffic ticket practice in your community
We serve your community and cover all aspects of traffic ticket cases.
Other Westworth Village Ticket Pages
- Jurisdiction of the City of Westworth Village
- Westworth Village Administrative Driver License Hearing Representation
- Westworth Village Arrest Warrant
- Westworth Village Attorney Help for Driver License Suspension
- Westworth Village DPS Driver License Hearing
- Westworth Village Driver License Suspension Hearing Attorney
- Westworth Village Driver License Suspension Hearing Lawyer
- Westworth Village Driver License Suspension Notification
- Westworth Village Lawyer Help for Driver License Suspension
- Westworth Village Municipal Court Warrant
- Westworth Village Occupational Driver License Attorney
- Westworth Village Occupational Driver License Information
- Westworth Village Occupational Driver License Lawyer
- Westworth Village Occupational Driver License - ODL
- Westworth Village Speeding Ticket
- Westworth Village Speeding Ticket Attorney
- Westworth Village Speeding Ticket Lawyer
- Westworth Village Suspended Driver License
- Westworth Village Suspended Driver License and Reinstatement Information
- Westworth Village Ticket Attorney
- Westworth Village Ticket Dismissal
- Westworth Village Ticket Lawyer
- Westworth Village Ticket Warrant
- Westworth Village Traffic Attorney
- Westworth Village Traffic Citation
- Westworth Village Traffic Lawyer
- Westworth Village Traffic Ticket
- Westworth Village Traffic Ticket Attorney
- Westworth Village Traffic Ticket Lawyer
- Westworth Village Traffic Violation
- Westworth Village Traffic Violation Attorney
- Westworth Village Traffic Violation Lawyer
- Westworth Village Traffic Warrant
- Westworth Village Warrant
- Westworth Village Warrant Lifted
- Westworth Village Warrant Roundup
- Driving with a Suspended or Revoked Driver License in Westworth Village
- TxDPS Suspension Notification Westworth Village Defense Attorney
- TxDPS Suspension Notification Westworth Village Defense Lawyer
Our traffic tickets video library
Please explore our video library about traffic ticket cases.
See Our Entire Library of Traffic Ticket Videos
You need knowledgeable and skilled representation if you get a traffic ticket
Getting a traffic ticket impacts your for years: your driving record, insurance costs and potentially state surcharges. Don't simply pay the ticket. Instead, get a better outcome.