Local Traffic Tickets
We have a localized practice for this jurisdiction. Scroll down to read more.
Oak Point Traffic Tickets
Citations in the City of Oak Point Municipal Court
There are many reasons to hire an attorney if you receive an Oak Point traffic citation. Unfortunately, most people don’t. In fact, only about 5% of people who receive traffic citations hire lawyers for assistance. Of the 95% who don’t hire lawyers, the overwhelming majority simply pay their ticket. Although it seems like the easiest thing to do, simply paying a ticket can have disastrous results; Paying the ticket means that you are pleading guilty, and are therefore, convicted. That can cost several hundred or even thousands of dollars in fines, increased insurance rates and Texas Department of Public Safety surcharges.
Have You Received an Oak Point Traffic Citation?
You only have a few days from the day you received your Oak Point traffic citation to either set it for a court hearing or pay it. If you don't, a warrant will be issued for your arrest. Don't just pay your court fine. Instead, pay the law office of Todd E. Tkach a small fee to try to get your citation dismissed and protect your driving record!
If you simply pay the fine for your citation, you are pleading guilty. If it is a moving violation, that becomes a part of your driving record and could raise your insurance premiums. In that event, you end up paying the full amount of your fine several times over the next few years.
Our goal is to have the Oak Point charges against you dismissed. If we cannot get your citation dismissed, we will aggressively negotiate with the prosecutor to achieve the best possible result for you. A large percentage of our clients' citations are dismissed and will never appear on their driving records.
You only have a few days to either request a court appearance or pay your fine. If you do nothing, a warrant for your arrest will be issued. Don't wait! Hire us now to take care of your citation.
Has a Warrant for Your Arrest Already Been Issued?
No problem. If you hire us, we'll post a surety bond to lift (remove) the warrant and have your case set for a hearing. Then, we'll fight to have your citation dismissed.
We Cover All DFW Metroplex Jurisdictions and Most of Texas
We cover all jurisdictions and courts in the DFW Metroplex.
The DFW Metroplex is one of the USA's "mega-places" as measured both in physical size and population. It contains 13 counties and 210 cities and towns
Each city, municipality and Justice of the Peace Court throughout the Dallas / Fort Worth metroplex has its’ own unique procedures and fine amounts for citations. Each court has its’ own procedures and guidelines. Knowing each court’s procedures and guidelines is crucial to achieving a favorable outcome.
We also cover most jurisdictions in Texas.
In addition to the greater DFW Metroplex, we also can cover almost any other jurisdiction in Texas. The only ones we don't cover are those in Harris County (including Houston Municipal) and Bexar county (including San Antonio Municipal.) If you have a question about if we can help you in the jurisdiction where you have a ticket, warrant, CDL issue or other legal matter, please call us.
Suspension or Revocation Help
Our local traffic ticket practice in your community
We serve your community and cover all aspects of traffic ticket cases.
Other Oak Point Ticket Pages
- Jurisdiction of the City of Oak Point
- Oak Point Administrative Driver License Hearing Representation
- Oak Point Arrest Warrant
- Oak Point Attorney Help for Driver License Suspension
- Oak Point DPS Driver License Hearing
- Oak Point Driver License Suspension Hearing Attorney
- Oak Point Driver License Suspension Hearing Lawyer
- Oak Point Driver License Suspension Notification
- Oak Point Lawyer Help for Driver License Suspension
- Oak Point Municipal Court Warrant
- Oak Point Occupational Driver License Attorney
- Oak Point Occupational Driver License Information
- Oak Point Occupational Driver License Lawyer
- Oak Point Occupational Driver License - ODL
- Oak Point Speeding Ticket
- Oak Point Speeding Ticket Attorney
- Oak Point Speeding Ticket Lawyer
- Oak Point Suspended Driver License
- Oak Point Suspended Driver License and Reinstatement Information
- Oak Point Ticket Attorney
- Oak Point Ticket Dismissal
- Oak Point Ticket Lawyer
- Oak Point Ticket Warrant
- Oak Point Traffic Attorney
- Oak Point Traffic Citation
- Oak Point Traffic Lawyer
- Oak Point Traffic Ticket
- Oak Point Traffic Ticket Attorney
- Oak Point Traffic Ticket Lawyer
- Oak Point Traffic Violation
- Oak Point Traffic Violation Attorney
- Oak Point Traffic Violation Lawyer
- Oak Point Traffic Warrant
- Oak Point Warrant
- Oak Point Warrant Lifted
- Oak Point Warrant Roundup
- Driving with a Suspended or Revoked Driver License in Oak Point
- TxDPS Suspension Notification Oak Point Defense Attorney
- TxDPS Suspension Notification Oak Point Defense Lawyer
Our traffic tickets video library
Please explore our video library about traffic ticket cases.
See Our Entire Library of Traffic Ticket Videos
You need knowledgeable and skilled representation if you get a traffic ticket
Getting a traffic ticket impacts your for years: your driving record, insurance costs and potentially state surcharges. Don't simply pay the ticket. Instead, get a better outcome.